A weekly show about current hot political and social topics. The facts plus commentary from Christian music artists Cliff Williams (7eventh Time Down), and Joel Jackson.
Host Cliff Williams
“I believe we have a responsibility to cultivate hope and love in other people. To carry them to moments of joy and encourage them to find the beauty in life.”
Featured Co-Host Joel Jackson
“My name is Joel Jackson and Jesus saved me from suicide so now I sing songs about his love.”
#38 Christians Discuss Demi Lovato's "29" Lyrics, And How Young Is Too Young?: Dating With Age Gaps – Not Gospel Studios
- #38 Christians Discuss Demi Lovato's "29" Lyrics, And How Young Is Too Young?: Dating With Age Gaps
- #37 Reading The Lyrics to "The Dying Song" By Slipknot & New Reaction – Do We Like It Now?
- #36 Weekly Podcast: Is There A Current Crisis of Masculinity? Manhood Under Attack.
- #35 How To Be An Alpha Male- Christian Edition: Is There A Dominance Hierarchy Over Women?
- #34 Advice For Aspiring Artists & Bands: A Beginners Guide To Being A Successful Musician
eBook and paperback available now! Click HERE!